- The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.Customs and import taxes
- Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & exchanges
I gladly accept returns and cancellations
Contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 7 days of purchase
I don't accept exchanges
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Conditions of return
- Custom or personalised orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Frequently asked questions
Can I have more information regarding packaging?
I package all items as securely as possible to try and prevent any damage once shipped. I do have to say however, once I have sent the item (Royal Mail Service/Parcelforce 48), I cannot guarantee how they will handle the parcel.
To date, I have never received feedback from a customer saying that their item has been damaged...
All products are packaged with love and care! :)
Can I have more information regarding postage?
Service- Royal Mail or Parcelforce 48
UK- 1st Class Signed For
Everywhere Else- International Standard (additional charge if wanting tracked/signed etc.)
• UK- once dispatched should receive item the following working day.
• Europe- once dispatched should receive item within 3-5 working days.
• Everywhere else- once dispatched should receive item within 5-10 working days.
Please note: if item is being sent overseas, there is always the small risk that your item may be held by customs for up to 6 weeks (this varies country to country). If this does happen, please understand that this is normal with parcels arriving from the UK and shouldn't be a problem.*
Yes, I can offer refunds* (please read my 'Shop Policies' regarding 'Refunds and Exchanges'.)
*Please note that I will only refund the amount once I have received the item and my 'Shop Policies' have been followed accordingly.
Europe: Sorry we don't deliver to Europe
Rest of the World: Sorry we don't deliver to the Rest of the World
NB: Additional delivery charges may apply.